After been able to pass through all the current things that I have been into, I wish to set up a Philippine Animation Company which would like it to be called PAC which would provide services much more like Pixar do. This company would help my fellow Filipino animators, artist and other very talented individuals to be able to impart their excellent skills without working on the foreign companies that would give them the chance for the fulfillment of their  goals.I have develope this idea it is because I have so sick hearing about the rampant brain drain that has been currently happening inside my country. Where talented inviduals and professionals seeks imployment on other countries rather than staying and fucosing more on how can we make this country a better place for the survival of many eliminating the idea of going abroad.

So then I company to be focusing more on the employment of many excellent Filipino animators. In this way, it would open up and give some motivation against those individuals who has somehow lost their hopes on fulfilling their goals.
I also somehow want this company to be very productive in a way that it shows how important our Philippines culture is, rather than having just been able to appreciate westernized version of excellence.  Since I am proud of being a Filipino I want this to be done in our very own language and also provide some dialects translation for other locality to be able to understand since we doesn’t have same languages in every region. The animations will be focusing on how fun it is staying and living here in our country and also it would show daily Filipino life, because it is in this way that we could catch the attention of many views since they too can related on the series in which they are watching.